Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Style icon & end of the day update

Kim Kardashian!!!  Need I say more?  I love her style.  I wish she would post daily pics of what she is wearing so that I could keep up with her look.  The reason I like her style sense so much is that she has a voluptuous figure, and darker coloring similar to mine...makes me think that I could copy some of her style and feel fairly confident that it will work on me.  BTW, did you know that the Kardashians are teaming up with Bebe to market some of their stuff.  Can't wait to see those styles locally.

I suppose I am due for the first log entry, so here goes.  Since I started blogging this afternoon, here are some of the things I did (it has already been exhausting!):

- Brushed my teeth with whitener
- clipped, filed and painted my nails (OPI Birthday Babe)
- washed and styled my hair
- The outfit I chose was a combination of old pieces from my closet;  skinny jeans, black and white stripped tank top with white camp shirt cinched with a brown belt.  I accessorized with two silver necklaces, one long one with multiple chains and a shorter one that I used with a colorful glass pendant.
- I remembered to wear make up....dark liquid liner for the top of my lids with a little bit of mascara and a kohl liner for the bottom. Basic pink lipstick (one that I got in a free gift set from clinique) topped off with some lip gloss (Mia Bellezza - Goldi Luxe).

I changed out of the outfit later at night to go for a walk...walking outfit was khaki capris with the same tank top I wore before minus the jewelry.

At bed-time I slathered on lots of luxurious lotion everywhere after my usual beauty routine and am now off to bed in pjs. I was so focused on fashion today, I hardly had a chance to eat, I hope that lends to some health benefits...

Oops, almost forgot!  I am supposed to pick out my outfits for tomorrow. Let's see I'll need one for the morning walk and exercise routine, and one for the rest of the day, the pressure is definitely on. I'll see you on the other side of the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment