Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fashion Diet Day 2

The first day of any diet is fun even exhilarating but usually by the second day, I want to go back to eating my usual fodder of pita bread with peanut chutney and diet coke.  I remember trying to fake my way through the GE...maybe it's the GM diet, I forget which.  Monica and Deven lost lots of weight on that diet and were surprised when i told them I had not lost any.  Deven caught me, when he asked what I'd been eating.  "You Fool" he said in his usual style, "you are not supposed to eat pita on this diet, no wonder you didn't see any results".

I am determined not to fake the fashion diet!  I think I have prepared well for day 2 of the fashion diet.  I had my exercise clothes laid out last night; this morning I got up and pulled on a cute gray workout ensemble before I stepped out of my room.  I felt more energized knowing that I looked pulled together from the get go.  Even my kids seemed to respond to me more readily than they usually do.   Confident in the knowledge that I had moisturized well last night, I showed the bottoms of my feet in yoga class without any embarrassment.


End of the day now, and the outfit I had chosen for the rest of the day was a complete miss!!!!! I was so stifled by it that ended up changing out of it for a comfy choice...basic black canvas dress which has been my favorite this summer...back to the pita and peanut chutney I am afraid.  Since it was a miss, I am not posting the pictures that my hubby was kind enough to take.

I did do well with the rest of my beauty regimen, I curled my hair (something I haven't done in years), used the nose strips I had promised myself, combed my hair multiple times throughout the day, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment